In pursuance of her mission to increase the representation of African women in Tech , promote retention and close the skills gap for women in tech careers, #MumsWhoCode is happy to announce that the application window for Digital Women Bootcamp (Cohort II) is now open.
This virtual bootcamp is designed to equip women especially mums with tech skills for inclusive tech participation, career boost and economic benefits.
We seek to raise more awareness, encourage the entry and retention of more women in tech careers by providing digital skills training to women in Nigeria and other Anglophone African countries.
Training Period: November 14th, 2021 – January 28th, 2022
(including a 2-week break between 18th December and 6th January).
Prospective applicants should note the following:
- This bootcamp is targeted at women between 22- 44 years of age
- A functional laptop computer is an important requirement for the coding classes
- Attendance is mandatory for all live virtual classes
- Beneficiaries would be required to submit a capstone project
- Beneficiaries can only sign-up for one training track
Application Link : https://bit.ly/dwbcs22
To volunteer as a facilitator, click here
For sponsorship and other enquiries, kindly mail: firstname.lastname@example.org