Today is yesterday’s tomorrow. Yesterday, you said that you would start creating a future for yourself but have you done any of that?
One reason why people rarely invest is because they don’t know about the investment channels to use. Some however are not tailored to their needs.
Today I bring you the The ABACUS Money Market Fund.
The ABACUS Money Market Fund is an open-ended unit trust scheme particularly suited for investors seeking for preservation of capital and short term return.
It is a pool of fund that invest in high quality short term money market securities, unsubordinated short term debt securities such as Bankers’ Acceptances, Certificates of Deposits, Commercial Papers, Fixed Deposits with eligible financial institutions. It is managed by INVESTMENT ONE Funds Management Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Investment One Financial Services limited, currently licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission as a fund/portfolio management company.
Key Features of Abacus Money Market Fund:
- The pools of funds are invested in money market instrument such as: Bankers acceptances, Certificates of deposits, commercial papers, collaterized repurchase agreement
- Regulated by Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Partial redemption of unit is allowed
- Offer price is N1.00 and remains constant benefits
- Capital preservation and competitive returns
- Easy subscription and redemption process
- Opportunity to capitalise earnings whilst guaranteeing your principal
- Offers opportunities for good returns compared to savings account while maintaining a low risk/conservative approach to the investment
To subscribe to any of our products, please click HERE.
You will need the following documents:
- Passport photograph (1)
- Valid means of identification e.g. international passport, national identification card or driving licence
- Utility bill not older than 3 months
- BVN Number
You can upload the above documents on the portal.
Don’t delay anymore. Start building your ark today.